Copyright 2008-2009 Micah Atwell

Sunday, December 21, 2008

mahjong anyone?



just a little side project this weekend. you can download the game/source here.

I have another version of the game authored by someone else but didn't like having to go into the options to turn off the sounds every time, so I wrote my own version. This does have a sound, though it only plays at the end of the game. The tiles are not standard mahjong designs, rather I just threw my own together real quick. The timer is only there because I usually play the game while cooking a pizza and it helps me keep track of, well, time. I've included the .fla and .as file with the zip so you can do your own mods if you want (authored in Flash Pro 8) or just examine the source (it's not the most optimized, this was just a quick project). If you just want to play the game, double click the .swf file.

3 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

It took three games, but I won!

Micah said...

that's not too bad! usually takes me several games

Kaye Waller said...

I'm a mah jong junkie.