Copyright 2008-2009 Micah Atwell

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello, ol' friend!

I've been having a great time getting reacquainted with Photoshop and graphic design lately. Started working on a new music project and when it came time for a logo and myspace profile design, I looked up some photoshop tutorials (not because I need them, but because I wanted some new ideas). I only looked up some 3D text tuts, but those sparked my creativity and ingenuity to experiment in other ways. This got me back into graphics like I haven't experienced in many years, where I've been manically spending several hours straight in photoshop while the rest of the world dissapears into oblivion (I haven't really missed much, lol). But now it's time to get back to the project's music and hope it lives up to the image I've created for it. I think it will, though ;)

No comments: